Shopping for the best birthday gifts for older men? Find awesome gift ideas that the senior man is sure to love! Whether you’re shopping for Dad, Grandpa, an uncle or another elderly man, you’ll find the perfect suggestion here.
Birthday Gifts for Older Men Who Have Everything
If you’re wondering what birthday gift to get a hard-to-buy-for gentleman, surprise him with one of these unique ideas.
The Ultimate Birthday Book from The New York Times
One of our most popular presents, this striking personalized book features every single New York Times front page from his birthday for every year of his life! It’s a wonderful stroll through time that is sure to spark memories and conversations.
The Ultimate Birthday book contains around 140 pages, including a photo-packed 24 page timeline of world events, and comes in an elegant gift box.
Other Unique Gifts You Might Consider:
- The New York Times Custom Birthday Book – a smaller, less expensive version of The Ultimate Birthday book.
- Day You Were Born Gifts – a unique collection of 10 gifts that feature headline events from the day he was born.
- The New York Times Front Page Reprint – order a framed or unframed copy of the front page from the day he was born.
Digital Picture Frame That Can Be Managed Remotely
Help your favorite senior stay in the loop with family and friends with a digital picture frame! The frame pictured here is perfect for the man who is a bit tech-challenged, since it can be set-up and controlled remotely.
Family and friends can send pictures to the frame via email, Facebook, Drop-box or other common apps. The pictures will then automatically display on the digital frame – totally hands-off!
Set up an email account for the frame ahead of time and load it with pictures before you give it.
That way he’ll have pictures displaying as soon as he opens it!
Story of a Lifetime Personalized Memory Book
Most older men enjoy reflecting upon their memories. This handsome personalized memory book is an excellent way for both sparking memories and recording those memories for future generations!
Striking book features almost 500 questions that range from simple to thought-provoking. The recipient can then write their memories on the gilt-lined pages.
He’ll enjoy reliving old times as well as the ability to share them with his loved ones.
Birthday Gifts for Men by Age
A fun idea is to get gifts that focus on the recipient’s age, or the year they were born. It’s easy to find mugs, t-shirts and books that are not too expensive.
Where to Buy Birthday Gifts by Age
If you’re looking for age-specific birthday gifts, these sites offer a wonderful collection of milestone birthday gifts:
- 70th Birthday Gifts for Men – Great collection of gifts for men who are turning 70.
- 75th Birthday Gifts – List of top 50 75th birthday gifts for men or women.
- 80th Birthday Gift Ideas for Men – Looking for great presents for an 80 year old man? Check this site first.
- 85th Birthday Gifts Men Love – 50 thoughtful gifts for any man turning 85.
- 90th Birthday Gifts – Unique gift selection for anyone celebrating their 90th birthday.
- 95th Birthday Gift Ideas – Fun and creative birthday gifts for someone turning 95.
- 100th Birthday Gift Ideas – 22 best gifts for the centenarian.
Useful Birthday Presents for the Elderly Man
If you’re looking for a practical gift that he will actually use, consider one of these presents that are can improve his life – but are still fun enough to wow him. It is his birthday, and he deserves fun!
Heated Microplush Throw Blanket
Being cold is a common theme for people as they get older.
This snuggly heated microplush throw is the perfect solution for keeping him warm while reading, napping or watching the big game.
Upgrade His Walker
If the man you’re shopping for uses a walker, get him useful accessories that will make his life so much easier – and make him feel much more independent!
A lined basket with cupholder will make it so much easier for him to carry drinks, snacks, books or any small item from one room to the next.
Fun Birthday Gifts that Entertain
Sometimes older men struggle with finding enough fun things to do to fill their day. Keep him entertained with one of these fun presents.
Personalized Jigsaw Puzzle
He’ll be entertained for hours with this unique personalized jigsaw puzzle that features a reprint of The New York Times front page from the day he was born!
Unique gift idea comes in 3 levels of difficulty. If he has problems with small muscle dexterity, order the larger sized pieces.
A fun gift that he can enjoy with family and friends!
Personalized Playing Cards
Does he enjoy playing card games? Then a personalized deck of playing cards is a fun gift that he will enjoy using!
Zazzle offers a wonderful collection of playing cards that can be personalized with a photo or quote that’s perfect for his birthday.
Look for jumbo playing cards if his eyesight isn’t quite as keen as it used to be.
Other Fun Gifts You Might Consider:
- Custom Dart Board – Personalize a dartboard with your own photo or text.
- Crossword Puzzle Gift Ideas – If he’s a crossword puzzle fan, he’ll enjoy one of these clever presents!
- Cornhole Set – You’re never too old to enjoy a rousing game of cornhole!
- Automatic Card Shuffler – Less time shuffling and more time playing! Thoughtful gift idea for the man who struggles with shuffling cards due to arthritis or other ailments.
Funny Birthday Gifts for the Senior Man
The man who has a sense of humor about growing older will enjoy one of these gag birthday gifts.
Funny T Shirts
Funny Birthday Books
The man with a sense of humor is bound to enjoy this humorous book by Dr. Seuss! He’ll love the whimsical artwork and rhythmical verses that Dr. Seuss wrote to celebrate his own 82nd birthday.
Perfect little gift for birthdays, retirement, or anyone needing a little pick-me-up after a visit to the doctor.